Menu

Grey chat box snapchat

images grey chat box snapchat

Can you help us by answering one of these related questions? Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0. Log in or sign up in seconds. Answer this question Flag as Can you tell me how I could see it again?

• How to Tell if Someone Saved Your Messages on Snapchat 5 Steps
  • What does grey Snapchat bubble mean socialmedia
  • What does grey chat box mean on Snapchat socialmedia
  • What is the Light Grey Chat Box on Snapchat Wojdylo Social Media
  • Snapchat Support

• Sent Icons. You sent a Snap without audio.

You sent a Snap with audio. You sent a Chat.

How to Tell if Someone Saved Your Messages on Snapchat 5 Steps

Depending on privacy settings, a gray pending icon may appear if. The empty grey chat box and the name of the person next to it indicates that neither you or the person have communicated with each other ever, or there has.

Snapchat uses a lot of symbols to represent things. With good Received & Viewed Icons — Square and Chat Symbols.

What does grey Snapchat bubble mean socialmedia

Red Square Icon.
    Sometimes you just have to hold it for longer for the data to load. Like us to stay up to date with the AskMeFast community and connect with other members.

Video: Grey chat box snapchat What Do The Snapchat Icons Mean?

Kalanis snapchat is kalaniibrookee. Its an amazing experiences with Snapchat. If you aren't already logged in, tap Log In and enter your username or email address and password.

What does grey chat box mean on Snapchat socialmedia

Check you phone is fully up to date.

Grey chat box snapchat
    This action takes you to the Chats page. Community Experts online right now. Tap a contact's name.

What is the Light Grey Chat Box on Snapchat Wojdylo Social Media

Sometimes you just have to hold it for longer for the data to load. Want to add to the discussion?

There are a number of different shapes you will see in the Snapchat chat feature. Most people are used to seeing the red, blue and purple. The grey Snapchat bubble indicates that you have added that them a few weeks ago and you are just now noticing the light grey chat box.

Snapchat Support

I sent a photo to someone yesterday. Last time I checked they didn't open it, but at some point this morning the red arrow switched into a grey.
    Its an amazing experiences with Snapchat.

Welcome to Reddit, the front page of the internet. Already answered Not a question Bad question Other.

Life's more fun when you live in the moment!. Maddies is mmadzieg13 and Kenzies is Kenz-zieg.

Grey chat box snapchat
    I sent a video last night to a friend and it said delivered. Community Experts online right now.

It does not make sense. Tap a contact's name. Life's more fun when you live in the moment!.

2 thought on Grey chat box snapchat

1. Garn:

What is maddie zieglers snapchat? It does not make sense.

2. Arashijin:

Yes No Someone said: