Menu

How to deactivate my tinder account

images how to deactivate my tinder account

Published on Dec 2, Thinking about switching to another dating app, and want to delete your account? You can delete your account at any time from within the app Go to settings, then scroll all the way down and tap "Delete account". Some parts, however, still need to be translated, or could be improved. Good Morning America 13, views. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu. Go to your account settings: Todd V Dating 35, views.

• How to delete your Tinder account
  • Delete your Tinder account

• How do I temporarily hide my profile? Discovery is the part of the app where you get to swipe other users.

You can turn Discovery off so that you won't be shown. How to delete Tinder, Hinge, Match, JSwipe, E-Harmony, Coffee have to email deletemyinfo@ with the subject line "Delete My.

Video: How to deactivate my tinder account How to delete permanently tinder account

This wikiHow teaches you how to delete your Tinder account. You can do this Question.

Does deleting my Facebook account delete my Tinder account too?.
    Keep in mind that account deletion is permanent. We're constantly trying to improve upon the English translation of our site. My first and last Tinder experience - Duration: Doing so will delete permanently your Tinder account. Click Revoke Access next to the service you want to disconnect from your account.

How to delete your Tinder account

Trying Bumble for the First Time at age 19 - Duration:

How to deactivate my tinder account
    Published on Dec 2, With your mouse cursor on the left-hand column of options, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. Select a follow-up reason. KB Katherine Barquero Mar 15, Steven Sievert 4, views.

TIP Remove third-party logins If you signed up for Tinder using a third-party login such as Facebook or Twitter, you probably want to revoke all access from Tinder.

Learn how to delete your Tinder account with this step-by-step guide and improve your Does deleting the Tinder app delete my account?

No.

Whatever your reasons for leaving Tinder, here's how to delete your account the right way. Select Delete My Account from the very bottom.

Video: How to deactivate my tinder account How to delete your Tinder account for iOS and Android

You have to go through a few steps, so be sure to get all the way to the confirmation page, where you will find a “Hide Profile/Deactivate My.
    Startup Stories 31, views. Scroll down and tap Delete Account 5. Todd V Dating 35, views.

No, you will have to manually delete it. In all fields with personal data such as name, address, cityfill in AccountKillerif possible. If you aren't logged in, click LOG INselect a login method, and enter your account information before proceeding. It's the person-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen.

Delete your Tinder account

PLANETROMEO ANCIENNE VERSION DE GOOGLE
    Startup Stories 31, views. How to Delete Your Tinder Account. Yes, and once the session is closed on the other app, you will not be able to re-login until a new account is established. Suggest a better translation. Doing so opens your account settings.

Click Revoke Access next to the service you want to disconnect from your account.

3 thought on How to deactivate my tinder account

1. Bagul:

2. Kazisho:

Already answered Not a question Bad question Other.

3. Kazuru:

Doing so opens your account settings. My first and last Tinder experience - Duration: